- n. 古鲁(指印度教等宗教的宗师或领袖)；领袖；专家
a Hindu or Buddhist religious leader and spiritual teacher
each of the first ten leaders of the Sikh religion
a recognized leader in some field or of some movement;
"a guru of genomics"
- The inner earth peoples have also manifest guru patterns.
- This is how the dance of the guru and devotee emerged in the human expression.
- Become a trader,bounty hunter, rebel, stock market guru or a deadly space pirate.
- The book had added to her reputation as a kind of guru of the movement to tame the college admissions frenzy.
- Mr Chou can sound more like a Californian management guru than an Asian corporate patriarch.
- pop guru 大众领袖
Jung suddenly became the guru of the Western World, a universal oracle.出自： C. Wilson
Wall Street guru Mr. Joe Granville predicted world stock markets were going to enter a bear market.出自：Times