- [C][U]审判,判决; 裁判 judging or a decision of a judge or court
- [U]判断,判断力 ability to come to sensible conclusions and make wise decisions; good sense
- [C]看法,意见,评价 an opinion
the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision;
"opinions are usually written by a single judge"
an opinion formed by judging something;
"he was reluctant to make his judgment known"
"she changed her mind"
the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
(law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event;
"they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
- Her decision seems to show a lack of political judgement.
- Politicians should not engage in business affairs that might affect their political judgement.
- My judgement was frequently faulty, but my loyalty to the nation could not be questioned.
- The judgement passed against him.
- We are waiting for God's dreadful judgement.
- The disaster was seen as a judgement from on high.
- He refused to make a judgement about the situation.
- In my judgement, we should accept their apology.
- He passed judgement on the accused man.
- I can't make that decision for you; you will have to use your judgement.
- I felt completely unable to come to any judgement about it at all.
- sit in judgement on
对…作出判断take the responsibility of judging
- confirm one's judgement 证实判断
- deliver one's judgement 提出见解
- display one'sjudgement 显示判断力
- hand down judgement on 对…作判决
- lack one's judgement 缺乏判断能力
- reserve judgement 保留看法
- set aside the judgement 撤销该判决
- show judgement 显示判断力
- suspend judgement 缓期宣判
- venture a judgement 大胆进行判断
- biased judgement 不公正的判决
- cool〔erroneous〕 judgement 冷静〔错误〕的判断
- excellent〔independent〕 judgement 出色〔独立〕的判断力
- good〔impaired〕 judgement 判断力强〔弱〕
- literary judgement 文学鉴赏力
- mature judgement 成熟的判断
- solid judgement 可靠的判断
- subjective judgement 主观判断
- unbiased judgement 公正的判决
- wise judgement 英明的判断
- written judgement 判决书
Adult men making stern accusations stood in judgement of a frightened 11-year-old boy.出自： B. Geldof