give personal assurance; guarantee;
"Will he vouch for me?"
give surety or assume responsibility;
"I vouch for the quality of my products"
summon (a vouchee) into court to warrant or defend a title
give supporting evidence;
"He vouched his words by his deeds"
- Let him in, I'll vouch for the man.
- Be that as it may, we do not vouch for his ability to pay.
- We are ready to vouch for the truth of the report.
- I can vouch for the fact that he is a good worker.
- I better get someone to vouch for me tonight.
- This paper will vouch for the payment of his debts.
It would be too long to vouch Texts for each particular.出自： R. Sanderson
For the truth of this I vouch the mathematicians.出自： W. Wollaston